Wednesday, Sept. 11, 2013, 6 to 9 p.m., Room 310, Metro Hall, 55 John St., Toronto
Featuring: Leslie Hughes, PUNCH!media.
With 225 million members in more than 200 countries, LinkedIn calls itself “the world’s largest professional network.” Members view an average of 45 million profiles each day. What will they see when they look at your LinkedIn profile?
Find out from Leslie Hughes of PUNCH!media:
- How to make the most of your profile in three easy steps
- The two most important areas you can change immediately to make a killer first impression
- The 10 biggest mistakes you should never make on LinkedIn.
For a sneak preview of the talk, listen to past PIC chair Donna Papacosta’s short interview with Leslie.
Speaker: Leslie Hughes is founder and principal of PUNCH!media. The company specializes in helping marketing and sales managers use LinkedIn and other social media to build relationships, win assignments and increase profits.
Register today by going to http://www.karelo.com/register.php?Ev=13499
- IABC members: $22 ($24.86 with HST)
- Non-members: $32 ($36.16 with HST)
*Please register and pay for this event in advance. Sorry, we can’t accept payment at the door. Wraps, juice, coffee, tea and cookies will be provided.